Current Message Series..
New Life Groups Begin, June 17
Life Groups are a great way to make new friends and get plugged in to the church body at Shelby Crossings. We will kick off a new round of groups on Sunday, June 17 at both 9am and 10:30am in the groups area of Building C.
- The Paradox Life: Fools for the Gospel – led by Todd Cotton
- “Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled”: Stress, Anxiety and the Christian Life – led by Andy Milstead
- The Letter of Titus – led by Bret Hooten & Jonathan Arnold
- The Gospel of Luke (part 2) – led by Lafero Ralph & Jonathan Edge
- The Letters of 1st and 2nd Timothy and Titus – led by Donna Webb
VBS 2018 “Glo”, June 25-29
Mark your calendars and begin now inviting your friends to join us for our 2018 Shelby Crossings Vacation Bible School, coming up Monday through Friday, June 25-29, from 9 a.m. to 12 noon. Our theme this year will be “Glo” as we seek to “let our light shine” for the Lord. If you are interested in serving in this exciting ministry to the families of our community, contact children’s and preschool minister Shellyn Poole
Combined Worship Service, July 1
We will be joining our two Sunday worship services for one worship gathering on Sunday morning, July 1. Our adult Life Groups and youth and children’s schedules will remain at 9:00, and we will join together for worship at 10:30. We will also have our regular Pathway for children in grades 1-6 during the second service. The Life Group that would normally meet in the 10:30 time slot will move to 9:00 for that Sunday only. We will return to our regular schedule of two worship services on July 8.
Our weekly Youth Group meets on Wednesday night at 7:00pm in the groups area of Building C. Students in grades 7-12 are invited to join us for a fun time hanging out, building friendships, and studying God’s word together. For more info on all of our Student Ministry activities, contact youth pastor Dean Shirley.
College/Young Adult Ministry
Opportunities to Serve Your Church
Want to get involved in ministry at Shelby Crossings? As our church continues to grow, so too do the needs, especially since with the addition of a second worship service in the last year. That means more opportunities to serve the Lord through our church. We have several needs for volunteers for are looking for a place to serve, and we’d love to get you plugged in. Here’s a list of a few of our immediate needs:
- Greeters for our Sunday worship services
- Children’s & preschool teachers and nursery workers
- Bi-weekly cleaning of buildings
- W3 workers (with children on Wednesday nights)
- Sound board, lighting and media projection operators
- Life Group Bible study leaders and co-leaders
If you would be interested in serving in any of the above areas, or in another area not listed, please let the staff know and we’ll try to get you connected.