Current Message Series..
“InTents” – Vacation Bible School, June 17-20
Opportunities to Serve Your Church
Want to get involved in ministry at Shelby Crossings? As our church continues to grow, so too do the needs, especially since with the addition of a second worship service in the last year. That means more opportunities to serve the Lord through our church. We have several needs for volunteers for are looking for a place to serve, and we’d love to get you plugged in. Here’s a list of a few of our immediate needs:
- Greeters for our Sunday worship services
- Children’s & preschool teachers and nursery workers
- Bi-weekly cleaning of buildings
- W3 workers (with children on Wednesday nights)
- Sound board, lighting and media projection operators
- Life Group Bible study leaders and co-leaders
If you would be interested in serving in any of the above areas, or in another area not listed, please let the staff know and we’ll try to get you connected.